Are you one of those people who usually cooks a big breakfast on Christmas morning? I love a big holiday breakfast, but we actually do it on Christmas Eve morning. It started many years ago (about 10) when my sister was living with a roommate from out of state. Her roommate’s family always came in to spend Christmas here in Massachusetts, so my sister came to stay at my house the nights of the 23rd and 24th to give her roommate and her family some space.
That first year we made her a big old breakfast and it just became tradition – even though my sister hasn’t spent the night of the 23rd at my house in many years. I am always on the hunt for awesome new recipes to make for my family when we have our traditional Christmas Eve morning breakfast. If you do a big breakfast for your family on Christmas morning, you will love these 10 Delicious Christmas Morning Breakfast Recipe Ideas:
1. Breakfast Enchiladas: Festive Make- Ahead Christmas Brunch
2. Paleo Overnight Breakfast Casserole
3. Breakfast Lasagna
4. Holiday Omelet Breakfast Bake Recipe
5. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Pancake Recipe
6. Cherry Crescent Breakfast Braid
7. Cranberry Orange Sweet Rolls
8. Peppermint Chocolate Truffle Pancakes
9. Sausage Egg & Waffle Breakfast Casserole
10. Gingerbread & Eggnog Monkey Bread
They all sound amazing, right? Which one do you want to try first?