The weather may still be warm, but now that the kids are back in school – fall in in full swing. We went from a relaxed summer schedule in which we could do whatever we wanted to GO-GO-GO!! Our school routine kicked into high gear within days of my boys going back and that means play-dates, bake sales and snacks for PTA meetings once a month. If you’re like me and don’t know whether you’re coming or going and need to bake up a sweet treat in a hurry, this Candy Corn Fudge is for you. You only need two, yes two, ingredients to make it and trust me, everyone is going to love you for bringing it.
2 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge Ingredients:
- 1 container of Betty Crocker Candy Corn frosting
- 12 oz package of Wilton white chocolate candy melts
- handful of candy corn to sprinkle on top (optional)
1. Spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Scoop the Candy Corn frosting into a medium size microwave safe dish. Add in the candy melts.
3. Place the dish in the microwave and heat in 30 second increments, stirring every 30 seconds until melted – my microwave took about 2 minutes to completely melt the mixture.
4. Pour the Candy Corn fudge into the baking dish and sprinkle with Candy Corn.
5. Place in the fridge for at least 1 hour to set.
6. Remove from the fridge and cut into squares.