*Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com, but all opinions expressed here are strictly my own and were not influenced in any way.
Today is a special day here in our house. It’s my oldest son’s birthday. It’s mind-blowing to me that he is ELEVEN years old today – how the heck did that happen?
I asked him last week what he wanted for his birthday this year and before I could even finish my sentence, he blurted out “a phone”. I had always told him that he could get a phone when he went into middle school & that happens to be this September, but somehow 11 still seems a little young to me to have his own phone. That’s why I love T-Mobile’s Simple Prepaid Plans.
Simple is good, right? The Simple Choice North America Plan starts out at just $40 for unlimited talk, text, and 1GB of 4G LTE data!
The plan includes:
- Unlimited talk, text and data while on our network with no overages or annual service contracts.
- NOW! Includes unlimited calls and text to and from any number, including mobile phones, in the U.S., Mexico, and Canada. PLUS use your monthly 4G LTE data in Mexico and Canada like in the U.S., at no extra charge.
- Data Stash(TM) rolls your unused 4G LTE data forward in to the next month, for domestic use in the next 12 months. Available with 3GB and 5GB data options.
- Music Freedom(TM) with unlimited music streaming on our network from top services such as Pandora and iHeart Radio without using your data.
- Unlimited data and texting when you travel to any of 120+ countries and destinations so you can stay connected when you’re abroad.
- Wi-Fi Calling: every Wi-Fi connection works like a T-Mobile tower.
- Smartphone mobile hotspot: Use your device as a Wi-Fi hotspot.
Believe me, I know there are a lot of plans out there and it’s hard to figure out what’s what. After looking though everything that’s offered with the Simple Choice North America Plan, I think it sounds like a pretty good plan option for my son’s very first phone. But why choose T-Mobile? There were several factors that helped me make my decision and convince me that this is the right plan for us.
- Data Stash roll over is 12 months with TMO vs. AT&T 1 month.
- Music streaming counts against your data on other carriers.
- Free international text/data and calling (to/from) Mexico/Canada as included are not available on other major carriers.
- Switching without a hitch. We pay early termination fees and remaining phone payments.
- Prepaid plans are 4G LTE and include everything below.
- No contracts. No overages. And phone payment plans.
- Wi-Fi calling is big for areas with limited coverage or overseas.
- Free 7-day trial to see if it works for you http://explore.t-mobile.com/
- They offer 25% off accessories every day online.
Do you think you might be interested in switching to T-Mobile? Here are some T-Mobile Coupons to get you started:
189311 – Save $48 off Smartphones and Tablets for US College Students and US College/K-12 Staff
187880 – Simple Choice Plan – $50 for Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data
187881 – Simply Prepaid Plan – $40 for 4GB and Unlimited Talk & Text
Note: You must complete order online only to get credit. No telesales orders or upgrades. New line of service required.
Guess what? One lucky winner will win a $300 Target gift card. The giveaway ends September 3rd, so whatcha waiting for? Go ahead and enter.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
For me personally, switching to T-Mobile’s Simple Choice North America Plan is a smart decision and it’s going to work well for us.
So tell me, do your kids have cell phones? How old were they when they got them?
**This is a sponsored post from Coupons.com