This post is sponsored by Lunchbox. All opinions are my own.
Surely you remember our dog, Milo?
A while back I told you all about his adoption story, but what I didn’t tell you was that he’s a super picky eater. I had a human picky eater long before I had a canine one, so knew exactly how to handle him after he came to live with us….give him whatever he wanted.
Besides, who can resist this face?
Seriously. He’s so darn cute that I could never say no to him.
Lately we’ve noticed that Milo’s coat hasn’t been as shiny as it used to be, which is why we’ve decided to take the 28-day challenge! Purina One is made with real meat and includes vitamins essential to Milo’s health – it’s a no brainer if you ask me.
Bonus: Milo loves eating Purina One! No more fussy eating – he gobbles his food right up now.
Benefits of the Purina One 28-Day Challenge:
- Bright Eyes: Your dog’s eyes are the window to his health
- Dental Health: Great nutrition and crunchy kibble support strong teeth and healthy gums
- Energy: An optimal blend of ingredients provides the energy your dog needs
- Digestibility: Highly digestible food helps more nutrition go to work inside your dog
- Taste: When your dog loves the taste of his food, it can make all the difference
- Skin & Coat: Balanced nutrients support a beautiful coat and healthy skin
If you’re a dog parent and want to try the 28-day challenge, head on over to Walmart to pick up some Purina ONE for your fur baby. And be sure to visit the Walmart site to learn more about the benefits of the 28-day challenge, step-by-step instructions and ways to share your pet’s progress.