I am so happy that the warm weather has finally reached us here in New England (well, for the most part). In my family the summer is filled with birthday celebrations, cookouts, graduations and spending nights out by the fire pit. And let’s face it, what’s a celebration without a delicious sweet treat? What I love about these Pink Lemonade Brownies is that they are not only delish, but they are a perfect dessert for any occasion.
Here’s what you need to make your Pink Lemonade Brownies:
- 1 box Pink Lemonade cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tablespoons milk
Here’s what you do:
1. Preheat oven to 350?.
2. Spray a 8 inch square baking pan with vegetable spray and set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix, eggs and oil. With an electric mixer on medium speed, beat until well incorporated.
4. Pour batter into pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
6. Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes in the pan before transferring to serving plate.
7. To transfer to serving plate, place a plate upside down on top of the brownie pan. Flip the pan over. The bottom of the brownies will be face-up. Next, place the serving plate on top of the brownies and flip again. Now you can add the glaze!
8. In a medium mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar and milk. If you feel the glaze is too thick, add more milk. If it’s too thin, add more powdered sugar until it’s the right consistency. It should be thick but spreadable.
8. Pour the glaze over the brownies, spreading it to the edges so the glaze drips down the sides.
9. Allow glaze to set for 20-30 minutes.
10. Cut into squares and ENJOY!!
I think they are pretty tasty and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! If you do happen to make them please be sure to let me know how you like them!