I love, love, love homemade sugar scrubs! The options are endless when you make your own, but since it’s fall, this Pumpkin Sugar Scrub is sure to be a crowd pleaser – or an awesome hostess gift at the very least.
Here’s what you need:
- 1 Cup brown sugar
- 1/3 Cup coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice ( liquid)
- 1 drop red food coloring (optional)
- 1 drop yellow food coloring (optional)
Here’s what you do:
1. In a small mixing bowl, add sugar, and 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
2. Heat 1/3 cup of coconut oil in the microwave for 10 seconds, but be careful because the coconut oil heats very fast, and gets very hot!
3. If you’d like, this is where you can add your food coloring.
4. Mix well and scoop into an 8 oz mason jar or two 4 oz mason jars.
This makes the best hostess gift for Thanksgiving, dontcha think?