This plant-based potato salad packs in layers of flavor with fresh dill, tangy mustard, and some subtle heat. Using a colorful assortment of small or fingerling red, purple, and golden potatoes creates a vibrant salad that will be welcomed to any table this summer.
- 3 lbs. red, gold, and purple small/fingerling potatoes
- 3 celery stalks
- 1 red onion
- 1 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2-3 dashes Tobasco Sauce
- Salt and pepper
1. Wash and chop potatoes into bite-sized chunks and bring to boil in a large pot of lightly salted water. Cook for 20 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Drain the potatoes and set aside to cool.
2. Finely chop dill, onion and celery stalks.
3. Place mayonnaise, dill, mustard, vinegar, Tabasco in blender, add a sprinkling of salt and pepper and blend until ingredients are creamy, smooth and well-combined.
4. Place cooled potatoes in a large bowl, mix in chopped celery and onions, and pour dressing over the top, stirring gently until potatoes are thoroughly coated.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. Enjoy!